West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti will engage personnel for the position of Community Health Officer (CHO) under National Health Mission, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal, purely on contractual basis. Eligible candidates should apply online in the prescribed format as given in the Department's website from 11 am of 02.11.2021 till Midnight of 15.11.2021 for the mentioned post. Only on-line applications will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete application forms are liable to be cancelled.
CHO Recruitment Details
|Name of the Position||Community Health Officers (CHO)|
|Place of posting||Suswasthya Kendra anywhere in the state of West Bengal.|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Number of vacancy||1500 (SC-330, ST-90, OBC-(A) 150, OBC (B) -105, General - 780, Reserved for person with Disabilities-45)|
|Salary||Rs. 20, 000.00 per month In addition the CHOs will also get a maximum incentive of Rs 5000/ per month as Performance Linked Incentives based on approved parameters.|
|Age limit||Not exceeding 40 yrs (relaxation in age + 5 years will be given for SC/ST/OBC Candidates as per extant rule and order in this regard.) as on 01.04.2021|
|Start of Online Application||02.11.2021|
|Last Date Of Online Application||15.11.2021|
|Last Date Of Registration||10.11.2021(midnight)|
|Last Date Of Pay the application fees||12.11.2021(midnight)|
- Passed Integrated Course of BPCCHN included in B. Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc in the year 2020/ 2021, from an institute recognised by West Bengal Nursing Council .
- They must have registration certificate/ provisional certificate from West Bengal Nursing Council (WBNC).
- The candidate should be a resident of West Bengal and should be able to read, write and speak 'Bengali.
- The selected candidate has to pass the Final Year Examination conducted by West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata.
- Passed BAMS from a recognised Institute/ University
- They must have updated registration certificate/ provisional certificate from Paschim Banga Ayurved Parishad (West Bengal Ayurved Council)
- The candidate should be a resident of West Bengal and should be able to read, write and speak Bengali.
- Competency in MS Office & Internet
- Proficiency in Bengali & local language & dialect.
Rs 100/- have to be deposited through online mode only (non refundable).
Mode of selection
Written test & Interview.
For BAMS Candidates :
Total 100 Marks 85% from academic result [15% from Madhyamik or equivalent examination; 20% from (10+2) examination and 50 % from BAMS score] and 15% from viva voce.