WB D. Pharma Admission 2021 Online. Diploma in Pharmacy Admission 2021 in West Bengal Institute of Pharmacy Kalyani, Bankura and Jalpaiguri.
West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department Online Application for D.Pharm Admission 2021.
Are you a HS Passed students ? want to get admission into two years diploma in Pharmacy Courses in west Bengal ? it is the right place to know everything about the course, eligibility, application process, selection criteria etc.
West Bengal Health department recently published a notification regarding the admission process in 2021. Students who have passed HS can apply for this D.Pharma course.
There are total 180 seats are available. Know more about online application, application process, Merit list, Course fess on Govt. institute pharmacy Kalyani, Bankura, Jalpaiguri.
D.Pharma Admission 2021
|Application Starts||Aug, 2021|
|Last Date of Application||Sept, 2021|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department|
|Course Duration||2 years|
|Eligibility||HS Passed ( Science )|
|Institutions||Institute Of Pharmacy Kalyani, Bankura & Jalpaiguri.|
|Age limit||17 - 30|
|Application Fees||500/- (UR) 200/- ( ST/ST/OBC/PH)|
|Selection Process||Merit Basic ( Marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology)|
D.Pharm Admission Eligibility Criteria
1. Candidates must have to pass the Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination from any recognized Board or Council with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology Subjects.
2. The age limit for apply Online, minimum 17 years or maximum 30 years as on 1st June 2021. (5 years extension for SC and ST candidates).
3. Candidates must be a permanent resident of West Bengal and have a permanent address in West Bengal.
4. Candidates from Vocational Stream are not Eligible.
5. Candidates from Distance Education are not eligiable for this.
Total Seat MATRIX
Online Application Process
Candidate can apply for two years Diploma in Pharmacy Courses from the official website maintained by West Bengal Health Department. You can visit the official website https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/ to apply online. To download the full official information Click This Link. After successful application candidates should download the application form for future reference & this form will required during counseling
How to Apply
- Online Application of West Bengal Health D.Pharm Admission 2021 students visit on www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Click on Online Application for Diploma in Pharmacy Tab.
- Download User Guide & Followed the rules, then Click on Continue to Application or Application Print (for Print Application Form).
- Application Form completely & correctly filled up.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature.
- Verify & Final Submit.
- Take a print out of application form.
Online Application Fees
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 for UR & Rs. 200 for SC/ST/OBC/PH as the Online Application Fees regarding WB D.Pharm Admission 2021 under West Bengal Institute of Pharmacy. The Application Fees can be paid through Credit Card, Debit Card & Internet Banking.
Required Documents List
Here is the complete list of all the required documents. These documents will require at the time of Documents verification at Verification Centre and also require at the time of Admission at the Institute. So Candidates are requested to arrange all the necessary documents prior to counseling.
- hard copy of the Application that was submitted Online ( Download)
- A Domicile/Residential Certificate issued by Component Authority.
- Candidates must have to submit a medical fitness certificate (Physical & Mental) and eye checkup certificate issued by a recognized Medical Officer.
- Original and two self-attested copy of age proof (Birth Certificate / Madhyamik Admit Card)
- Original and two self-attested copy of HS Mark sheet.
- Three stamp size coloured recent photographs.
- Original and Self-attested copy of SC / ST / OBC / PH Certificate.(if required).
Selected Candidates have to pay Rs. 3800 (including hostel fees) at the time of Counselling to confirm the Admission. This amount is the total fees for the 1st Year of this D.Pharm course.
Admission Fees 500/-
Tuition Fees 1200/-
Session Fees 100/-
Registration Fees 600/-
Caution Deposit 200/-
Hostel Seat Rent 1200/-
Download Official Notification & Proforma Certificate From HERE
Leave a Reply