West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) will conduct common entrance test ANM & GNM-2021 and counselling for admission into ANM(R) and GNM courses for the academic session 2021-22 in various institutes in West Bengal.
Applicants who want admission to the West Bengal GNM programme will be shortlisted this year after taking an entrance exam and going through a counselling phase.The General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) programme is a three year diploma programme. Until last year, the West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department was the governing body, and admissions were given based on the candidates' performance in the previous test. WBJEEB has taken over and will administer the entrance exam to encourage entry into the West Bengal GNM Nursing course for the 2021-22 season. There are 2817 seats out of which 2692 seats are for female candidates and 125 seats are for male candidates. WBJEE is the governing body of GNM & ANM Entrance 2021.
WBJEE ANM GNM Admit Card 2021 Download
WBJEE GNM ANM(R) 2021 Admit Card will available from 16th August in the official website of Wbjee at wbjee.nic.in.
Candidates can download their admit card from the official website.
WBJEE ANM GNM Admit card 2021
|Date of examination||22nd August (Sunday) 2021.|
|Start online application||31st March 2021.|
|Online Application With Fees Payment||31st March To 27 April|
|Online Correction Date||28th april to 30th April 2021|
|Publication Of Admit Card||16.08.2021 to 22.08.2021|
|Date of Exam||22.08.2021 (Sunday)|
|Publication of Result||To Be notified Later|
|Official Website to Download Admit Card||Wbjee.nic.in|
How to Download WBJEE ANM & GNM 2021 Entrance Admit Card ?
- At first candidates should visit the official website or click on the below-mentioned direct link.
- On the homepage find the WBJEE 2021 Admit Card Link.( Will active on 16th august)
- Open the link and fill in the Registration Number and password to log in.
- Then click here to submit.
- After a few seconds, your Admit card will display on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout for examination.
Important Document carry to WBJEE 2021 Exam Center
- A printed copy of admit card.
- A copy of colour photograph as was uploaded during online application.
- A photo identity card in original such as Aadhaar Card / Pan card / Voter card / Passport / 10th standard admit card / School -ID card
- Black & Blue Ball pen.
- Mask & Sanitizer to maintain COVID Norms.
Rules of the Examination
- Candidates are advised to enter the examination centres at least 30 minutes before commencement of the test.
- Be sure about the exact location of your examination centre and means of commuting, in order to avoid any inconvenience on the day of examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to seat for the test in any centre other than the one allotted to him/her and as is mentioned in the admit card.
- Any candidate found to occupy a seat other than the one allotted to him/her will bereported against & his/her paper will be cancelled.
- Frisking may be carried out while entering the centre for checking prohibited objects.
- Candidates are advised to take their seats at least 15 minutes before the test.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall beyond the scheduled time of commencement of the test under any circumstance.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any written or printed material, calculator, pen, docu-pen, log table, wristwatch, any communication device like mobile phones etc. inside the examination hall. Any candidate found with such items will be reported against & his/her candidature will be summarily cancelled.
- Question booklets will be distributed well before commencement of the test. Take out the OMR sheet without breakig seals of the question booklet and check that your OMR number & question booklet number are same. If not, ask the invigilator to replace the whole set from same series.
- Put your signature on the top of question booklet.
- Read the instructions given on OMR & on the cover page of question booklet very carefully.
- Write question booklet number & roll number at the appropriate places on the OMR. Wrong entry of question booklet number & roll number may lead to rejection of the OMR or wrong scoring, for which the Board will not remain responsible. If any candidate makes any mistake, he/she must not overwrite. Request the invigilator to strike it out & rewrite the correct numbers and put his/her signature.
- Darken appropriate bubbles of question booklet number & Roll number.
- Write your name in BLOCK LETTERS, name of the centre & put your signature in appropriate places on the OMR. Do not put any stray mark anywhere else; it may lead to rejection of OMR.
- Check that your Roll number, photograph, spelling of your name in the attendance sheet matches with those given in your admit card. If any correction is needed, bring it to the notice of the invigilator.
- Question booklet seals can be opened only at the time of commencement of test and as will be announced by the invigilator. Check all the pages of question booklet. If there is any damage or missing page or any difficulties to read the question booklet, ask your invigilator to replace the whole set from the same series.
- Maintain silence during the test. Any conversation/gesticulation or creation of disturbances will be deemed as misdemeanor. If any candidate is found adopting any unfair means, his/her candidature will be cancelled, and / or he/she will be debarred either permanently or for a period of time as is deemed fit by the Centre- in- Charge.
- No discussion will be allowed with the invigilator regarding any question.
- Candidates may do rough work in the space provided in the question booklet.
- No candidate will leave his/her seat without permission of the invigilator until the test is over.
- No candidate will leave the hall till the end of the test & all OMRs are collected & tallied by the invigilator.
- Candidates can take his/her question booklet after the test.
- If any Examinee is found impersonating, he/she will be handed over to the police & candidature of the original candidate will be cancelled outright.
- Candidates must follow social distancing and other COVID-19 instructions as applicable.