West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development has been published the 1st phase seat allotment result for Jexpo 2021 today(1st Oct,2021). Candidates can check their allotment and should act accordingly.Here in this article we will discuss all the important steps after allotment.
Check 1st Phase allotment Result: Click Here to check
Important Dates For Counselling Result
|Allotment Results of 1st Phase||01.10.2021|
|Admission / Provisional Seat Booking of 1st Phase||From 01.10.2021 to 05.10.2021|
|Allotment Results of 2nd Phase||06.10.2021|
|Admission / Provisional Seat Booking of 2nd Phase||From 07.10.2021 to 11.10.2021|
|Allotment Results of 3rd Phase||16.10.2021|
|Last date of Admission in 3rd Phase||From 16.10.2021 to 23.10.2021|
The candidates who have been allotted with a seat can accept the seat or can go for auto up gradation. If you want to accept the allotted seat then you should pay the final allotment fees online and download the final allotment letter.
If anyone go for auto up gradation then also he/she should pay the auto up gradation fees.
Printing of Allotment Letter
• Print your Final Allotment Letter at the earliest if you do not wish to participate in auto-up-gradation and desire to take admission to the allotted seat after payment of Final Seat Booking Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
• If you want to opt for auto-up-gradation of your allotted seat then carefully select the correct option. • If you opt for auto-up-gradation, pay Provisional Seat Booking Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
• Read all instructions given in the allotment letter carefully
Sending of documents for verification
• On taking printout of Final Allotment Letter after making Final Seat Booking Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI, a candidate will have to send the scanned copies of the documents mentioned in the Final Allotment Letter through mail to confirm admission on or before the specified last date (05.10.2021) for 1st phases. He/she has to pay admission related fees separately to the Bank Account of the concerned Institution through NEFT/RTGS, the copy of which will also have to be sent through mail along with the required documents mentioned in the Final Allotment Letter.
• Last date of sending scanned copy of documents to the Institute will be specified in the Allotment Letter. After the specified last date, no mail will be entertained by the Institute and will not allow provisional admission.
Candidates must send the scanned copy of the following documents (scanned from ORIGINALS only) for verification and allowing provisional admission:
For admission to 1st year of Diploma Courses only: -
- Rank Card
- Final Allotment Letter
- Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Reservation (SC, ST, PC, OBC-A, OBC-B, LLQ, TFW, ESM, EWS etc.) related certificates (as applicable)
- Proof of payment for payment of admission related fees through NEFT/RTGS.
All candidates, who will be admitted provisionally, will have to submit the following documents in ORIGINAL at the time of physical reporting at the concerned institute after normalization of the present situation
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit
- Domicile Certificate
How to Check Seat Allotment : Click Here To Know