Apply Online for Nabanna Scholarship 2021 which is provided from West Bengal Chief minister relief fund. Know how to apply for the CM relief fund scholarship, details eligibility, and application process. Download Nabanna scholarship 2021 application form. WBCMO application forms download.
The Chief Minister of West Bengal provides scholarships every year to the students, who passed the Madhyamik Examination or Higher Secondary exam or any University examination. This scholarship also is known as Nabanna Scholarship provided by West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund .
WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship 2021 available for Madhyamik passed students, who are currently studying in Class 11, 12th. College and University Students can also apply for Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship 2021. Download the application form and apply online.
Nabanna Scholarship 2021 Complete Information
|Scholarship Name||Nabanna Scholarship / Uttarknya Scholarship|
|Providing authority||West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund|
|Eligible Course||Madhyamik, HS, UG, PG, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Diploma|
|Method of application||Online or Offline|
|Marks requirement||1. 65% marks in Madhyamik for HS Level.|
2. 60% in H.S. Exam for UG Level.
3. 55% Marks in the Honours Subject for PG Level.
|Last Date||No last date|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 10,000 per year on current course|
List of Required Documents
- Photocopy of admission fees book.
- Copies of mark sheets of all previously passed examinations.
- Copies of rank card & allotment letter of selection committee (only for JEE or equivalent examination).
- Copy of monthly family income proof from MP/MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister.
- Bank account details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with photocopy of bank passbook.
- Copy of monthly family income certificate from DM/ SDO/ BDO / Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Joint B.D.O./ Deputy Commissioner of Corporation/ Executive Officer in case of Municipality.
- Self-declaration of the student regarding his/her present course of study mentioning. year/semester and receipt of any scholarship/aid/assistance countersigned by the head of the present institution with seal.
- Contact details with mobile number
The photocopies of all the documents are required to be attested by a Group-A Government officer.
- He student should be a domicile of West Bengal.
- The students must have passed the last examination from any recognized Board, Council of the University of West Bengal, and continuing their study from any recognized institution in West Bengal.
- The student must have scored a minimum of 65 percent marks in aggregate in Class 10 examination for HS level.
- The student must have scored a minimum of 60 percent in Class 12 for undergraduate level.
- The students should have scored a minimum of 55 percent in the Hons subject for post graduate level.
- The annual income of a student’s family should not be more than INR 60,000.
- The candidates must not be in receipt of any other government (central/state) scholarship or stipend for the same course or stage of study during the last year.
Nabanna Scholarship Online Application Process
People who seek financial assistance from Chief Minister’s Relief Fund may send their signed application on plain paper (a Application format is provide below) along with all related documents to:
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s Office,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road
Howrah - 711 102
Attach the following documents mention above with the application & send it to specified address.
Sanction & Disbursement
Request for sanction of financial assistance from Chief Minister’s Relief Fund is processed and examined by the CMRF Cell of Chief Minister’s Office. The application may be sent to District Magistrate or Commissioner of Police, Kolkata, as the case may be, for enquiry. Hon’ble Chief Minister, West Bengal sanctions financial assistance from the fund. The financial assistance sanctioned is a one-time grant only. The financial assistance is directly credited to their Bank account.The sanction of financial assistance is provitional, authority has sole discreationary power to cancell the prior sanction without assigning the reason thereon.
Help Line Number
For any enquiry and suggestion, all are most welcome at the following:
Telephone: (033)2214 1902 or (033) 2253 5278
Nabanna Scholarship application form PDF Download - Click Here
List Of All Scholarship ( West Bengal Govt) --- Click Here
Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22 Online Application---- Click Here