1) The poor examinee said, "O God, take pity on me." ( Change the direct/indirect speech into proper one)
2) She is now in ____ temper.
3) I am responsible __________________ training the new recruits.
4) Distribute the sweets ____ the children.
5) The Police investigated ____ the case.
6) Numerous rays of sunlight reflecting ____ raindrops form a shining, curved rainbow.
7) Change the voice - We must listen to the elders.
8) I said to you, “He punished himself.” - Change into proper narration
9) He said, “Alas! He is no more.”- Convert into Indirect speech
10) Was anything wanted by him - Change into proper voice