WBJEE Counselling 2021 - West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will conduct WBJEE 2021 counselling in online mode at the official website. WBJEE counselling 2021 will commence from August 13. Candidates who will qualify WBJEE will have to register as per the schedule to participate in the counselling process.
The result of WBJEEB has been published by 6th August. To download your Rank Card of WBJEEB Click Here
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination, WBJEE 2021 Counselling would begin from August 13, 2021. Students must note that the exam conducting board has released the final answer key and also activated WBJEE 2021 e-counselling link. More information on WBJEE 2021 result and counselling process can be obtained on the official website, wbjeeb.nic.in.
As per the latest updates, WBJEE Result 2021 would be prepared on the basis of final answer keys. The WBJEE final answer key has been prepared based on thorough post examination review and the objections received from the students.
Students are advised to keep their documents ready for the counselling process as WBJEE Result 2021. All aspects of counselling would be done online through a centralized process only as per the official notification.
|1||Publication of WBJEE – 2021 Result||06.08.2021|
|2||Registration, payment of registration fee, Choice filling.||13.08.2021 to 16.08.2021|
|3||1st round of seat allotment result||19.08.2021|
|4||Payment of Seat acceptance fee, reporting to allotted institutes for document verification and admission (if the candidate desires). Withdrawal by the candidate||20.08.2021 to 24.08.2021|
|5||2nd round of seat allotment result||27.08.2021|
|6||Payment of Seat acceptance fee, reporting to allotted institutes for document verification and admission (if the candidate desires). Withdrawal by the candidate||27.08.2021to 02.09.2021|
|7||Opting for Mop-Up round, payment of Mop-Up round fee, Choice filling.||06.09.2021to 08.09.2021|
|8||Mop-Up round seat allotment result||11.09.21|
|9||Payment of Seat acceptance fee, reporting to allotted institutes for document verification and admission. Withdrawal by the candidate||11.09.21 to 15.09.21|
Procedure of WBJEE Counselling 2021
Step 1 - WBJEE Registration
- Visit the official website of WBJEE 2021 counselling
- Click on the counselling registration link
- Candidates will have to click on “New Candidate Registration”. Option to register through WBJEE or JEE Main or both will be provided to the candidates.
- Those candidates who opt to register through WBJEE 2021 will have to provide their respective application number, roll number, name and date of birth.
- JEE Main 2021 candidates will also have to enter their respective application number, roll number, name and date of birth.
- If both channels have been opted, the candidate can enter the details of both the examinations.
- Click on Submit.
Step 2 - Payment of Counselling Fees
After registration, candidates will be required to pay Rs. 300 as the WBJEE counselling fee. Candidates will be able to pay the fee in online mode i.e., debit card/credit card/net banking. It is to be noted that the counselling fee is non refundable.
Step 3 - Filling and Locking of Choices
Next, the registered candidates will have to fill their choice of colleges and courses in online mode for WBJEE seat allotment. The choices have to be selected in the order of preference. Editing and locking of the selected choices has to be done before the specified final date. If the candidates are unable to lock their choices before the final date then the system will automatically lock the last saved choices. A print out of the filled choices has to be taken out for future reference.
Step 4 - Seat Allotment
The authorities will allot seats to the registered candidates on the basis of their merit, selected preferences and availability of seats through online, centralised WBJEE counselling 2021. Three rounds of seat allotment will be conducted by the authorities. Candidates will be able to check their allotment status after logging in using their credentials. Individual allotment letters will not be sent to the candidates. To download the online seat allotment letter, the candidates will have to pay the seat acceptance fee through online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (e-challan of Allahabad Bank). The seat acceptance fee of WBJEE 2021 counselling 2021 is Rs 5000.
Step 5 - Document Verification
Candidates who will be allotted seats through WBJEE counselling 2021 will have to report to their respective reporting centres and get their documents verified. The required fee also has to be paid by the candidates. The reuired Documents are mentioned below
- WBJEE 2021 result or rank card
- WBJEE 2021 provisional allotment letter
- Confirmation page of WBJEE 2021
- Admit card or certificate of 10th standard (or equivalent) examination for name and age verification.
- 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet for English subject mark verification
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates)
- Physically challenged certificate for PwD category candidates
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- JEE Main 2021 result(if applicable)
- ‘Yes Upgradation’ or ‘No Upgradation’ option form.
Step 6 - Reporting to Allotted Institute
Finally, the candidates will have to report to their respective allotted institute for confirmation of admission. The provisional allotment letter issued also has to be presented at their respective institute. The candidates will also have to carry original and photocopies of their documents.