West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development Department has been published the merit list of M & E group for 2021.Candidates can check his/ her rank for ITI 2021 admission. After that candidates should fill their choice as soon as possible. The last date for ITI 2021 choice filling is 5th September 2021.
West Bengal ITI Counselling
West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development Department has been released ITI Counselling 2021 Schedule at its official page. Applicants who have their valid rank can check ITI 1st 2nd Round Counselling 2021 Result. Students after appearing in counselling searching their WB ITI Seat Allotment 2021 Dates. They can visit official site of department in order to check West Bengal ITI Counselling Marks online. The entire counseling process will done by 1st, 2nd,3rd round of counseling. After successfully completed the choice filling process candidates can able to see their seat allotment result.
Details Schedule of ITI Counselling 2021 for Govt. ITI Tung and ITC Kalimpong for 2021 Academic session
|Publication of Advertisement in Newspaper||17th Aug 2021|
|Online Application Date||16th Aug 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Along with necessary documents and fees uploading||15th Sep 2021|
|Publication of online merit panel for both “M” & “E” Group||18th Sep 2021|
|Online Choice Filling and Counselling for trades and ITI by the candidates||20th Sep to 23rd Sep 2021|
|Publication of online 1st Counselling result||25th Sep 2021|
|Admission date of 1st Counselling||25th, 26th, 27th Sep 2021|
|Publication of Online 2nd Counselling Result||29th Sep 2021|
|Admission Date of 2nd Counselling||29th & 30th Sep 2021|
|Publication of Online 3rd Counselling Result||Counselling- 3rd Oct 2021|
|Admission Date of 3rd Counselling||3rd, 4th Oct 2021|
ITI Admission Required Document Verification
Aspirants will have to upload the necessary documents and get them verified. The file size must be 200 KB while uploading. The list of documents is given below.
- ITI Admit Card 2021
- ITI Rank Card 2021
- Class XII Certificate & marks sheet
- Rural weightage certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Domicile certificate of his/ her parents (Father OR Mother) if the candidate has passed qualifying examination from other state
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/ Undertaking of Medical Fitness
- Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST, if applicable
- Subcategory certificate for Freedom fighters/Armed forces/ Physically handicapped as applicable
- Income certificate for economically weak candidates
- After document verification, candidates will be given a One-time-password (OTP) to login for choice filling.